Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First Row - Complete!

Well I've finally got the first row of Judgement Dragons done! :)
I am so excited. I am really pleased at how it is looking, at least from a few feet away. The stitches are blending nicely and such.
So this is 1/5 of the total project.
That doesn't seem like much after all the time I've put in. but that is okay cause I get to stitch colours other than blue in the next section!

Here is a picture of it:



I did make some progress on ducky this weekend. But will have photos a little later in the week of him. I have also been working on an ornament for a private exchange so I can't show any pics of it. But will show when it's been received.

15 comments:

Emily in NC said...

Congrats on getting 1/5 done, for somehting that lage, that is a great feat. Keep up the good work.

Meari said...

I'm really happy for you, Mel! Congrats on getting the first row done.

Ruth said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!! Congratulations on some wonderful work.

Silverlotus said...

Congratulations!

Jo said...

Congratulations it looks great. its a wonderful design.

Blu said...

Congrats on the 1/5 down!

htimcj said...

That looks beautiful!
Heidi-ILCS

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

wow!!!! it is looking amazing!

Unknown said...

Looking so good already! Makes me want to get my Summer Dragon out but I need to finish another ornament for Xmas first lol.

Rene la Frog said...

That is AWESOME!

CindyMae said...

Fantastic progress!!

Ineke said...

Congratulations! I like the colours of this part and wonder how the other part will be.

Nancy M said...

Congrats on getting the first row done, it's quite an accomplishment all on it's own. Your next report I expect Ducky to be done!!! I think I have said that before! LOL

Carolyn NC said...

Woohoo - great job!

Brigitte said...

Great progress. Every stitch counts.