Sunday, May 31, 2015

SFS2015-A May Report & Dragons Update

$0.00 Spent
$0.00 in Finishes

That's right I did it! Another month of zero spending. Since the "big blown budget" day (early March) with Jeannette I have spent zero dollars on stash! I know many of you are thinking, well that's not all that impressive Mel, but for me it really is (sadly).

Dragons Update:
If you can believe it... I am about 4 hours away from finishing Dragons!!!
I've gone from 86 colors down to 1 color remaining to stitch with. It's large blocks of stitching, so kinda boring but quick. This means I should *fingers crossed* finish Dragons well in advance of my deadline this Friday!!!!
My one color left is DMC3823 (pale yellow) stitched on ivory 25ct evenweave. Like I said, real exciting. LOL.

Sorry no pics today as I'm wanting to make the next update be the completed Dragons! So here I go, chat soon.

PS: Sign-ups for Stitch from Stash 2015-B (Part 2) are opening very, very soon. Watch this page for more information in coming days. :) 


11 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

But Mel! I likey dragons! Cannot wait to see the finished piece!

Heather said...

Yay Mel! I can't wait for dragons!

Justine said...

Go go go! We can't wait to see Dragons!

cucki said...

Yayyy dragons are coming xx

Leonore Winterer said...

Congrats on the zweo month, and yay, dragons! Dragons! Can't wait to see them done ^_^

Tricia T said...

Wow. I can't believe you are so close to finishing your big piece. Keep plugging away!!!! What an amazing accomplishment!!!!

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! That is huge. I hope it goes smoothly and I can't wait to see the finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the zero spend, focusing on one project is obviously good for you! Can't wait to see Dragons.

Kaisievic said...

Well done on achieving your Stitch from Stash goal and I cannot wait to see Dragons finished.

Deb said...

Congrats on staying on budget!
Look forward to seeing your Dragons!

Irene said...

Well done Mel. I hope you made the deadline!